Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I did today...

I have decided to start a new entry on my blog to fill my readers in on the latest and greatest with me ( after all, I can't just rip apart poor, unsuspecting celebs and their wretechd outfit choices all day, can I?). As my schedule is ever changing and I am always doing something different, I thought this could be a cool feature. So, without any further adieu, here's what I did today
Photo Shoot for the City of Santa Monica... A relatively easy and quick shoot to promote the sexiness of the city of Santa Monica. Since I have yet to master putting captions in the right place, the first image is one option for the campaign. The second, is a behind the scenes look ( the one thing I do agree with Hilary Clinton on is that it DOES take a village:-) The final shot is the second option. Enjoy!





No comments: